Leader Engineering are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for an immediate start, to work in Midland, TX, with one of our major oil and gas client.
- 3 Weeks On and 1 Week Off;
- Accommodation will be provided;
- Contract to perm role;
- $25.00 to $30.00 /hour.
- Minimize the mechanical and electrical failures in equipment;
- Perform preventive maintenance and modifications under technical supervision according to defined schedules.
- An educational background of 3 years of technical degree and computer literacy;
- Trainee Maintenance Engineers are hired as recent university graduates with a bachelor degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Hassan Rasheed today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.