Maintenance Parts Technician
- 55+ hours Per week
- Initial 6 months, chance to go permanent or extend.
- Competitive salary
- US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS NEED ONLY APPLY.
Leader Engineering are currently searching for Maintenance Parts Technician for one of our clients in Odessa, Texas.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for supporting the Maintenance and Electronics departments in the sourcing, obtaining and maintaining the required mechanical and electronic parts and materials including the rebuild and overhaul of major components.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers and logistics personnel to ensure parts are provided to Technicians in accordance with requirements.
- Assist PM & L personnel in the purchasing and stocking of maintenance parts.
- Utilize computing systems such as Excel, SAP, CWI and Vendor parts and purchasing systems.
- Inventory skills background
- Experience Operating Forklifts
- Must be able to follow instructions and directions and have strong communication skills. English must be first language.
- Requires a mechanical aptitude and a basic knowledge of oil and gas equipment.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- A high school diploma.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.