Leader Engineering are currently looking for multiple Maintenance Technicians for positions with one of the leading global oil & gas service companies.
- Contract to perm;
- 12 shift;
- $20.00 to $26.00 /hour.
- You will be responsible for doing the modifications, corrective and preventive maintenance to minimize the failures in all heavy mechanic equipment;
- Promotes the importance of Data and Service Quality;
- Assists the development and coaching of less senior Technicians;
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures;
- Performs Quality checks and modifications strictly as per procedure;
- Promotes a culture of safety awareness;
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
- 3 years technical degree or with 2 years of apprentice school;
- 2 years of Maintenance Technician skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Hassan Rasheed today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.