Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Leader Engineering are currently looking for Material Handlers/Forklift Operators, for one of the leading oil and gas service companies, to work in Brighton, CO.
- 1st or 2nd shift;
- Contract to Perm;
- 12-hour shifts;
- 60+ hours per week;
- $17/hr ($25.50 over 40 hours).
- Loading and unloading of packaged materials – filling out all necessary paperwork as required;
- Possibility of operating of forklift;
- Assists in use of palletizer and shrink-wrap oven;
- Checking in/verifying quantities in shipments both inbound and outbound;
- General labor duties/responsibilities;
- General housekeeping duties to keep warehouse a safe environment to work in;
- Adhere to all company health & safety procedures.
- No prior forklift experience required – training will be offered if necessary;
- Must be fit and healthy due to physically demanding duties;
- Some previous computer skills/excel experience preferred;
- Will require use of respirator;
- Must be local to Brighton, CO or surrounding areas.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.