Material Handler/Forklift Operator
- 40+ Hours per Week
- Initial 6 months, contract to permanent role.
- Competitive salary
- US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS NEED ONLY APPLY
Leader Engineering are currently searching for a Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator for one of our clients in Midland, Texas.
In this role you will…
- Assist in bulk loading of barges/bulk trucks, railcars.
- Undertake material delivery/loading & packing.
- Adhere to HSE guidelines and observe all safety rules and procedures.
- Load packaged material and complete necessary paperwork.
- Operate a forklift.
- Load/unload flatbeds and van trailers.
- Entry level position, no experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving licence.
- Must be able to follow instructions and directions in a timely fashion.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas, Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.