Leader Engineering are currently seeking Mud Loggers to work for our client offshore in the GOM.
- $18.00/HR overtime;
- Offshore, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks;
- Candidates to be within a 50-mile radius of Youngsville, LA.
- Collect cuttings sample;
- Wash, dry and screen samples, divide them into correct portions and pack them by sets for Client, partners and trade;
- Alert co-workers when noticing unusual cuttings sizes and shape, lack of cuttings whilst drilling, gas cut mud and visual inspection of gas sampling apparatus at the shakers;
- Assist the GSS Field Specialist/Engineer trainees in monitoring the well and in the maintenance of the equipment.
- This is an entry level position, catching mud samples from the well.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civil projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Sadaf Khan today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.