MWD Field Engineer
Leader Engineering is currently seeking a crew of MWD Field Engineers to work on several projects in the Midland/Odessa area.
- $14.00 /hr;
- Contract to perm;
- 14 hr days, overtime hours paid at time and a half. You will work on site until the well is complete.
- Support the operation of MWD on several drilling rigs in Texas for one of the leading global service companies;
- Deliver high quality measurements services to clients at the wellsite;
- Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities.
- 0-1 year of MWD experience;
- At least 2 years of oil field experience.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.