MWD Field Engineers
- Contract to perm
- Rotation 18 to 28 days on 5-10 days off (as client requests)
- $325.00 to $350.00 /day
- Multiple positions available.
Leader Engineering is currently seeking a crew of 5 MWD (Measure while Drilling) Field Engineers to work on several projects in the West Texas area.
- Support the operation of MWD on several drilling rigs in West Texas for a top 3 Service company.
- We are looking for individuals with Positive pulse or Vertex MWD tool experience.
- A minimum of 12 months in MWD.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.