PPS – Technical Professional Engineer
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Onshore in office role, with offshore work occasionally
- Full time employee
- $3-5K per month with offshore bonus of $40 per day. This is negotiable for the right person.
- For expats, this is likely to be more like $5-7k per month with offshore bonus of $180 per day (+ COLA & hardship allowance, waiting on $$ values for these).
Leader Engineering are recruiting for a PPS – Technical Professional Engineer for one of our clients in Nigeria.
In this role you will…
- Design of PPS jobs for multiple Deepwater projects in Nigeria.
- Commission & maintain FPSO and Riser equipment.
- Be responsible for the financial and technical success of the project.
- Be responsible for all phases of project planning and execution.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and control projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Be responsible for day to day contact and communication with client counterparts.
- An undergraduate degree in an Engineering discipline
- 7 years’ experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Operations and Business Development and management experience.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1)281 840 5345 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.