Procurement Specialist III
- Permanent position;
- Competitive package;
Leader Engineering are seeking a Procurement Specialist III for an oil and gas project in West Africa.
In this role you will…
- Manage portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
- Negotiate contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Execute PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogues.
- Fully leverage Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintain agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments;
- Ensure contract compliance and utilization – monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.;
- Ensure transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems;
- Identify business value and other opportunities within the portfolio;
- Develop and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations;
- Provide fit-for-risk process improvements;
- Influence development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Behavioural analytical skills, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.