Production Planner – Artificial Lift
Leader Engineering are currently looking for a permanent Production Planner for the Artificial Lift department in one of the leading service companies in Midland, Texas.
- $88,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year;
- Mon-Friday (plus some weekends on schedule);
- 8am to 5pm or later;
- Permanent staffing position.
- Work closely with the Asset Coordinator to ensure that shop output is in line with operational demand;
- Screen/inspect units for maintenance requirements at the location;
- Ensure maintenance schedule is communicated to the maintenance teams;
- Create daily shop repair schedule and confirm priorities with Maintenance Manager and Asset Coordinator;
- Manage equipment receiving process and identify when equipment has arrived on the yard;
- Place equipment in appropriate queues depending on priorities/needs (washing/test pit/bays);
- Coordinate with Stores required staging requirements based on maintenance / repair priorities;
- Create DRs as appropriate for deficiencies found on arrival;
- Open and completes ROs for units scheduled for service;
- Coach and train maintenance staff in the use and application of CMMS Assist MSV / Shop Lead in managing location equipment list.
- Good knowledge of supply chain operations;
- Experience in Electro Submersible Pumps Assembly, Repair and Test processes required;
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing.
What We Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.