Rig Supervisor II
West Africa, Offshore
- Monday – Friday (Saturdays available);
- 28/28 rotation;
- Ongoing position – 2-5+ years’ work;
- World Wide applicants welcome.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Rig Supervisor II for one of our clients in West Africa, offshore.
In this role you will…
- Communicate expectations regarding safety, security, health, and environment; provides guidance and supports managing Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) events.
- Communicate Operations Integrity Management Systems (OIMS) expectations on the rig site;
- Monitor rig operations to provide feedback and input to the rig contractor to ensure well control procedures are properly followed and emergency situations are appropriately managed.
- Ensure that safety, operational, environmental, security and other drills are conducted on site at specified frequencies.
- Ensure drilling and completion procedures are followed as approved and utilizes management of change processes if changes are required.
- Order and organize logistics for services and equipment necessary to conduct drilling and completion operations efficiently.
- Support onsite surveillance requirements for the operation in areas such as kick detection, abnormal pressure detection, torque & drag, mud properties, and solids control efficiency.
- Generate accurate and adequate operations reports;
- Interface with engineering and geology to ensure understanding of well objectives and procedural requirements.
- Level II position – Minimum 10-20 years’ experience;
- Previous experience working for a major operator / drilling contractor offshore, Current supervisor level (level 4) Well Control;
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.