R&M Mud Motor Technicians
- Contract to perm
- $22 per hour
- 12-14 hours a day
- The role is a rotational job based on 21/7 days schedule, alternatively if you live within driving distance there is an option to work 5-6 days per week.
Leader Engineering are currently looking for 4x Drilling Mud Motor R&M Technicians to work in our Odessa team.
In this role you will…
- Perform maintenance on down-hole tools and other equipment used in relation to Mud motor applications & Drilling tools.
- Perform maintenance on tools and other motor-based equipment used in the application for drilling applications.
- Areas of specialization may include: mechanical aptitude, pressure testing, surface equipment, and motors.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.