Senior Mechanical Technician
- Minimum 40 hours a week shift pattern (overtime hours available).
- Under general direction, participates in planning and conducts tests on materials, components, sub-assemblies, and tools.
- Debugs complex test setup problems and troubleshoots tools and equipment;
- Participates in planning and conducts assembly of components for prototype tools and for tests.
- Apply working knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes;
- Assists in handling field problems to maintain and improve products and services;
- Occasionally travels to offsite locations to assemble, test, repair, and operate equipment.
- An Associate’s degree in a related field of science and 3 years in a technician role or through 5 years of experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or field operations capacity.
- Field experience in oil and gas preferable;
- Experience maintaining and repairing pumps motors and valves;
- Very physical role. Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.