Senior Metallurgy Manager
- Full-time contract
- $170,000 to $175,000
Leader Engineering require a Senior Metallurgy Manager for one of our Clients in Toronto.
In this role you will…
- Monitor and benchmark Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from respective sites and unit operations to share best in class performance, and to highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Review operating results, costs, forecasts, annual budgets and LOM plans.
- Identify variability and short/long range challenges associated with annual budgets and proactively support improvement.
- Support ongoing efforts to test, model, and validate expected metallurgical performance relative to mineralogy to strengthen GeoMet models and production forecasts.
- Review and critique ongoing site based metallurgical testing and activities, as well as proposed corporate metallurgical research and optimization programs.
- Review long term sustaining capital projects with a particular focus on water management, water treatment and tailings storage facility capacity for continued environmental permit compliance.
- Remain abreast of new developments and techniques in metallurgy and processing. Develop an efficient network with experts and others in the industry.
- B. Eng or B.Sc. in Metallurgy, Mineral Processing or Chemical Engineering.
- 10 to 15 years of operations and supervisory experience with exposure to a cross section of extractive and hydrometallurgical processes.
- Demonstrated experience with on-site mining operations as well as corporate metallurgy experience.
- Demonstrated well-developed interpersonal skills, with a courteous and pleasant customer service focus.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at email@example.com.