Senior Minex Geologist
Las Vegas, NV
- Full time permanent role
- $99,000 to $119,000 a year (expected annual bonus up to 14.5k).
Leader Engineering are recruiting for a Senior Minex Geologist for one of our clients in the Nevada area.
In this role you will…
- Maintain, analyze and interpret geologic data
- Log RC cuttings and diamond core
- Develop target and drill programs for resource growth
- Manage budgets for underground and open pit Minex drill programs
- Coordinate and implement work to expand the geologic knowledge of the ore deposit including but not restricted to geologic mapping, sampling and geophysical work.
- Work with numerous mine departments, consultants and contract drilling crews to ensure the safe execution of planned Minex activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geology or Geological Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mining/mineral exploration
- Previous either underground, open pit or near-mine exploration experience
- Familiarity with logging diamond core, RC chips and sampling processes
- A light vehicle driver’s license.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at email@example.com.