Solids Control Hands
Leader Engineering are currently seeking solids control hands to work for our client offshore in the GOM.
Gulf of Mexico
- $18-$23/hr (dependent on experience);
- 14/7 Rotation;
- Mileage paid;
- Offshore accommodation & meals;
- Contract 6-12 months (possible opportunity of full-time hire).
- Perform field filtration operations and ensure that equipment is maintained in accordance with established company guidelines for safe, efficient operation and proper appearance.
- Collate project information and generate filtration reports;
- Conduct job safety analysis of job site;
- Generate “end of well” filtration clean up report;
- Manage inventory and availability of completion fluid products and chemical products.
- *YOU MUST HAVE A VALID TWIC CARD*;
- Previous solids control experience is not essential however you must have experience working on a rig.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ben Lockyer today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.