Solids Control Specialist
Leader Engineering are currently seeking solids control hands to work for our client offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.
Gulf of Mexico
- 14/7 rotation;
- Mileage paid;
- Offshore accommodation & Meals;
- Contract 6-12 months (possible opportunity of full-time hire after 6 months).
- Perform field filtration operations and ensure that equipment is maintained in accordance with established company guidelines for safe, efficient operation and proper appearance.
- Collate project information and generate filtration reports;
- Conduct job safety analysis of job site;
- Generate “end of well” filtration clean up report;
- Manage inventory and availability of completion fluid products and chemical products;
- Review and comment on site clean-up and displacement procedure documents;
- Collect fluid samples from well returns and analyse;
- Interpret fluid analysis results to confirm fluid specifications;
- Monitor effectiveness of filtration equipment;
- Operate filtration equipment;
- Resolve equipment mechanical problems and fluid quality problems;
- Review hole volumes, pit volumes and planned pump rate to determine minimum flow rate through filtration package.
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID TWIC CARD;
- Filtration experience preferred.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ben Lockyer today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.