Solids Control Technician
Texas & Oklahoma
- 14 on 7 off & 20 on 10 off rotations
- Multiple positions available
- 12 month work order with the option to go direct after around 6 months if Candidate performs well (if there are direct hire jobs released).
Leader Engineering are currently seeking several Solids Control Technician’s to work for our Client in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Maintain and rig up equipment including shale shakers, screen changes, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification equipment.
- We will consider those who have not worked in Solids Control before if they have 5+ years’ experience on oil rigs and/or they come from a background such as Water Management where experience with dewatering has been acquired.
- PEC Safe lands and H2S card. We can help facilitate these if you do not have them currently.
- Pre-employment to be complete – background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
- Being mechanically minded is very important. You need to be able to work out why things aren’t working and use common sense to fix them.
- Great communication skills – able to talk through problems and how to fix them.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to email@example.com.