Solids Control Technician
Leader Engineering is currently seeking Solids Control Technicians for a top 3 service company in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Rotation will be 14/7;
- Contract to permanent position;
- Per Diem of $25/day;
- Shifts are typically 14 hours per day but can go longer if necessary;
- $19.00 to $21.00 /hour.
- Operate and maintain solids control equipment, front loaders, excavators, etc.;
- Document of all daily activity at worksite on daily report and assure everyone is informed on rig location as well as support facilities/offices of any work scope changes, HSE concerns, etc.
- Understand all HSE requirements and Safe Work practices.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in solids control;
- De-watering experience is a plus;
- High School education or GED equivalent;
- Previous rig experience preferred;
- Experience with operation and maintenance of Solids Control/Waste Management equipment and heavy equipment;
- PEC Safe lands and H2S card, Excavator certs, clean driving licence and own vehicle;
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Hassan Rasheed today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.