Solids Control Technician
- 28/14 Rotation;
- Ongoing–Contract to perm basis;
- Multiple positions available;
- US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY;
Leader Engineering are currently seeking several solids control technicians to work for our client in Pennsylvania, USA.
In this role you will…
- Operate and maintain solids control equipment, front loaders, excavators, etc.;
- Document of all daily activity at worksite on daily report and assure everyone is informed on rig location as well as support facilities/offices of any work scope changes, HSE concerns, etc.
- Understand all HSE requirements and Safe Work practices;
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in solids control;
- High School education or GED equivalent;
- Previous rig experience preferred;
- Experience with operation and maintenance of Solids Control/Waste Management equipment and heavy equipment;
- Good communication skills for informing and sharing;
- Previous experience with dewatering;
- PEC Safe lands and H2S card, Excavator certs, clean driving licence and own vehicle;
- Pre-employment to be complete–Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What We Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.