Solids Control Technician
- 14 and 7 rotation;
- Competitive salary;
- Multiple positions available;
- 12-month work order with the option to go direct after around 6 months if candidate performs well (if there are direct hire jobs released).
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Solids Control Technicians to work for our Client in Midland, TX.
- Maintain and rig up equipment including shale shakers, screen changes, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification equipment.
- It is essential that you have 2+ years’ experience, specifically in vertical cuttings dryer equipment and excavator/backhoe operation.
- PEC Safe lands and H2S card. We can help facilitate these if you do not have them currently.
- Pre-employment to be completed – background, physical, drug and respirator testing;
- Being mechanically minded is very important. You need to be able to work out why things aren’t working and use common sense to fix them.
- Great communication skills – able to talk through problems and how to fix them.
What We Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.