Surface Well Testing Specialist
- Long term contract;
- $33-35 per hour depending on experience.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking 4 x Service Specialists who specialize in Surface Well Testing, to join one of the leading service companies globally.
- Performs all phases of the rigging up and down of Surface Well Testing (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose maintaining control and processing of well-bore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information, using Surface Well Testing and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages.
- Responsible for the activities relative to maintaining, setting up, testing, and operating equipment at the customer location and field camp.
- Operate and maintains SWT service line equipment;
- Monitor instruments and performs necessary calculations to assure quality of data/job;
- Conduct pre-job toolbox safety meetings, reviews and verifies job plan with customer representative and manages any changes required.
- Demonstrate understanding of basic reservoir – i.e., BHP, BHT, Hydrocarbon phasing, Gas & Oil Flow.
- 6+ years of well testing experience;
- Must be able to interpret Schematics. Must be able to visually identify various ancillary equipment and assemblies as used in basic well test and explain function of each.
- Must be able to pressure test equipment safely;
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civil projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.