- Permanent position
- USD$10k – USD$13k PCM negotiable
- Flights and accommodation/meals provided by the company, access to driver provided.
Leader Engineering seek a Technical Manager for one of our clients in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role you will…
- Independently lead and manage the engineering function and manage a team of multidiscipline engineers for onshore EPIC/fabrication/multidiscipline construction projects.
- Enhance processes and procedures in the current engineering function and create new processes and procedures to cater for large value EPC projects.
- Be involved in detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets & specifications, shop fabrication drawings and troubleshooting of design problems resulting from shop and field capabilities.
- Work closely with the project management team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified scope.
- 10 – 15 years’ Engineering experience within the Oil and Gas sector
- Candidate MUST have a business degree from a recognized University in Engineering, Sciences or related discipline essential.
- Must have onshore and offshore topsides experience as Engineering Manager in a large EPC company or on EPC projects.
- Fully conversant with international codes including: ASME, PD 500, TEMA, API, BS, IEC’s, NACE, ANSI etc.
- Must be capable of leading multiple disciplines and effectively interface with all disciplines in-house and with those of the client.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Stephen Hodgetts today on telephone number (+44) 203 587 7705 or email your resume to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org.