Leader Engineering are looking for a Tool Technician to join one of our oil & gas clients in Midland, TX.
- 11 on 3 off rotation;
- 12-18-hour days.
- Perform repairs on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other production equipment in the application for down-hole tools.
- Assemble and disassemble down-hole tools, surface equipment, and other production equipment;
- Follow Health, Safety, and Environmental guidelines effectively.
- This is the entry level position into the tool tech family, so no experience is required;
- Basic computer skills are preferred;
- License to drive commercial equipment may be required.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.