Leader Engineering are looking for Tool Technicians for one of our clients in New Iberia.
- Monday – Friday;
- 40 hours a week (overtime available).
- Perform maintenance functions such as repairs on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other production equipment in the application for down-hole tools.
- Assemble and disassemble down-hole tools, surface equipment, and other production equipment. Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines;
- Promote and take an active part in the quality improvement process.
- This is the entry level position into the tool tech family;
- High school diploma or equivalent qualifications;
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required;
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.