- Contract to perm role;
- Competitive salary.
Leader Engineering require Tool Technicians for a successful energy company in Midland.
In this role you will…
- Perform maintenance functions and repairs on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other production equipment for the oilfield.
- Assemble and disassemble tools, as well as operate heavy equipment;
- Learn basic repair skills for equipment.
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and good communication skills;
- This position has the potential to grow into a direct hire opportunity where competitive benefits will be provided.
- Applicants must be willing to work long hours standing on feet, be on call, and have the ability to pass pre-employment screening which will include a criminal background check and drug and alcohol testing.
What We Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.