- Full-time contract position
- 8 hour days, Monday to Friday
- $18 to $25 per hour
- Multiple positions available.
Leader Engineering are currently recruiting for 3x Tool Technician’s for one of our Clients in Houston.
In this role you will…
- Under general supervision, test new and used equipment including seals, motors and pumps, identify problems and communicate issues to the Testing Manager.
- Train new Test Shop Operators.
- Assemble and test small and large electrical & mechanical components for down-hole use that measure drilling formations.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Tool Technician
- Both mechanical and electrical skills are required
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ben Lockyer today on (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at email@example.com.