- Permanent position;
- Competitive salary.
- Supervise project production based on individual project timelines and assigned priorities;
Identify needs for equipment, training and other resources to efficiently and effectively meet production requirements.
- Acquire and applies general knowledge of principles and practices of related fields in order to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Serve as a secondary point of contact for project coordination and information exchange (Always copy/inform PM).
- Plan and coordinate detailed aspects of the engineering work necessary to complete primary project design elements to include project schedule, finances and projections.
- Assist with the preparation of scopes, budgets and schedules for assignments as directed;
- Assist with proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs.
- Assume other duties as directed by Project Managers and Office Discipline Lead.
- Completion a CADD certification or Associates degree in computer aided drafting;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a CADD Technician;
- Minimum 8 to 10 years Microstation experience;
- Geopak SS4 design experience a plus;
- Superior knowledge of windows and Microsoft office products.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an ABET/EAC accredited program.
- 4 or more years of civil engineering experience.
- Software knowledge (MicroStation, Open Roads/GeoPak, HEC-RAS, P6/Microsoft Project, SignCADD).
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Grant Bassford today on telephone number +1281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.