Leader Engineering are currently looking for a warehouse associate for one of our oil & gas clients in Odessa, TX.
- Monday – Friday, 40+ hours per week;
- Initial month or so training – 1st Shift, thereafter – 2nd Shift;
- Contract to perm (providing direct hire jobs are released).
- Maintain accurate inventory in warehouse;
- Pull parts for assembly;
- Stock parts;
- Cycle counts;
- Enter work order details into computer & keep track of parts.
- ENTRY LEVEL POSITION – Training will be provided;
- Inventory experience;
- Fork-lift experience;
- Basic computer skills;
- Candidates with Artificial Lift experience are preferred.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.