Leader Engineering are currently looking for a Wireline Operator/Winch Unit Operator for one of our oil & gas clients in El Reno, OK.
El Reno, OK.
- Full-time, Contract;
- 12 Hour Shift Cycles;
- 14 days on, 7 days off;
- $17/hr (NO CDL LICENCE);
- $17.50/hr (WITH CDL LICENCE);
- Temp to Hire (if there are direct hire jobs released).
- Operate the winch unit for running in and out of the hole;
- Monitor tension meter, cable speed, depth and spooling of cable and “Zero’s” tools as required;
- Use all winch cable safety controls;
- Prepare well for service operations; align logging unit, install sheave wheel, thread cable, and connect multiple tools as required;
- Learn to select, load and unload required tools and corresponding surface instrumentation required for each job;
- Participate in inspecting, maintaining and repairing primary tools, service units, and associated equipment;
- Learn to service, maintain, and assist in marking cables;
- Learn to build bridles and heads;
- Identify the surface instrumentation, tools, and associated equipment required to run each service in the district.
- Prior Oilfield experience is preferred;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Valid Driving Licence;
- CDL Class A is preferred but not required.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.