Garden of Eden, East Bank Demerara
We are seeking to fill the role of an Administrative Assistant with experience in account processing, an applicant with a proven track record of the same to join a dynamic company who operates in engineering and construction.
Given the location of the placement of this position, we do have a preferred interest for persons located on the East Bank of Demerara, though we do not limit the interest of all interest and applicable persons desirous.
The successful applicant will be charged with the responsibility of:
- General administrative obligations
- Processing of financial reports as required
- Coordinating with external accountants
- Scheduling meetings and maintain meeting records
- Responding professionally to emails
- Organised and detail oriented,
- Excellent administrative skillsets along with time-management,
- Experience using Microsoft Office,
- Background with Accounting,
- Payroll and all tax processing experience,
- Reporting on meetings and file management,
- Client relations,
- Maintaining record of office expenditures,
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Administrative Assistant along with an updated CV and cover letter
Further role details will be disclosed upon conversation.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.