Coil Tubing Operator
Leader Engineering are currently seeking multiple Coil Tubing Operators for a leading global O&G service company.
- Class A CDL is required;
- Hazmat & Tankers endorsements are a plus;
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- 80-90 hours per week;
- Rotation is 14 x 7;
- All travel is covered by the client;
- Accommodation provided in hotel or man camp;
- $25 per diem;
- Client provides all PPE except boots;
- Laundry service provided to wash coveralls.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.