Inbound Logistics Associate
Pay Rate: To be Discussed
Location: Georgetown, Guyana
This position is available for a [local] Inbound Logistics Association with no less than three years’ experience in procurement and management of day-to-day inbound logistics and Customs back office activities.
- Ethically maintain and promotion of safety standards;
- Manage day-to-day Inbound Logistics and Customs back office activities;
- Coordinate with Freight Forwarder and Customs brokers;
- Business Relational Development with internal and external clients;
- Invoice review, verification and Service Entry Sheet creation;
- Bank Draft administration;
- Assist in administration activities such as drafting duty fee application letters.
- Accounting and Auditing skills;
- Logistics and Customs experience;
- Analytical, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Skilled in brokerage system software and applications;
- Effective English written and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong Customer Service Skills;
- Understanding of life cycle/total system cost analytics;
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com.