Lead Contract Engineer
Salary: To be Discussed
Location: Middle East
- Lead preparation of ITT packages and coordination of the tender process;
- Assist in the preparation of contracting strategy;
- Prepare, develop and manage EPC Contract / Contract documents including coordination of full Contract scope definition;
- Evaluate EPC contractors’ bids and make appropriate recommendations to Owner with respect to acceptability of Contract terms and conditions;
- Administer the EPC contract, document and record all changes, progress measurements and payments, manage claims, monitor bonds/guarantees etc.;
- Review contractual terms and conditions to ensure compliance by the EPC Contractor and ensure Company requirements are continually being met;
- Assist with the review and negotiation of project change order requests submitted by EPC Contractor;
- Take the lead in preparing contractual responses to the EPC Contractor;
- Interface with EPC Contractor in resolving Contractual and Procurement related issues;
- Review RFQ’s and bid summaries for compliance with project requirements and protection of Owner’s interests;
- Review proposals for alternative vendors proposed by EPC contractor and evaluating acceptability both technically and commercially;
- Establish and monitor regular performance reporting and contributing to the monthly PMT progress reports;
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Contractors’ procurement representatives.
- Minimum 15 years’ broad contract management, contracts and procurement experience on major oil and gas projects;
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering; or Bachelor Law; or Equivalent experience;
- Quantity Surveyor or Major Proven Contracts experience;
- Strong Written and oral communication skills;
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills with team leadership qualities.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Mike Macdonald today on telephone number +44(0)2035877705 or email your resume to email@example.com.