Marine Vessel Coordinator
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc. is seeking a local national with no less than 5 years’ experience, to fill the position of Marine Vessel Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be charged with the responsibility of:
Monitoring and Planning:
- Maintaining continuous contact with the offshore Rigs and FPSO
- Monitoring the movement and works of the FSV’s
- Coordinate with ALL offshore assets to maintain offshore asset resupply
- Coordinate with onshore supplier to maintain requisite fuel supply
- Coordinate with vessels in-port and Marine Supervisor on Fuel and Water needed
- Liaising with vessels to be in-port, for its scheduled roaster rotations are maintained and updated accordingly
- Ensuring that all requisite supplies are documented and communicated with the Marine Operator
- Provide all updated information to the Logistics Supplier on any scheduled changes
- Coordinate with the Logistics Supplier, to ensure all MR’s and Manifests are provided within GRA and MARADS
- Monitor onsite Water Quantity and plan discharge to vessels
- Coordinate with the Logistics Supervisor, ensuring accuracy of scheduled base on cargo loadouts
- Ensuring all Surveyor Invoices are verified before being dispatched
The successful candidate will also be
- Preparation of Vessel Status Reports
- Daily Sailing Orders and dispatchment
- Ensuring that all reports are filed and updated daily
- Ensuring vessel movements are confirmed before reporting to the Marine Supervisor
- Daily updates to tracking sheet
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Supply procurement
- Coordinating with suppliers
- Ability to coordinate with different departments
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work; unsupervised, under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Experience in logistical planning
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marine Vessel Coordinator along with an updated CV and cover letter.
Further role details will be disclosed upon conversation.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.