Salary: To be Discussed
- Inspect the sites and intervention / service equipment (Drilling, Workover, Snubbing, Coiled Tubing, Wire line, E-line, Slick Line and pumping equipment) and installations previously or newly identified as being operated under contract or belonging to the Client or to its subsidiaries.
- Complete audit follow-up of the drilling rigs, Work over, Snubbing, Coiled Tubing, Wire Line, E-line, Slick Line and pumping, essential to the safety of wells, operations and personnel;
- Audit new or refurbished equipment or any other newly identified gear to be deployed;
- Compile audit and post audit reports along with recommendations;
- Maintain the rig audit database up to date;
- Prepare and distribute reports;
- Control and manage any reservations resulting from audits completed and communicate alert reports to the Client as appropriate;
- Provide coaching and transfer of skills and know-how to Client’s personnel on site.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in multiple services mainly Drilling, Workover, Snubbing and Coiled Tubing;
- Individual should be particularly familiar with all WC components involved with these services and comprehend the local as well as customer’s operating requirements;
- Efficient in creating reports (computer friendly) during and post audits and communicating these evaluations to the customer is critical;
- The ideal candidate must be able to initiate recommendations and identify areas of consideration;
- This candidate will conduct on-site rig inspections and prepare audit reports from the inspections;
- Candidate must be familiar with mechanical components of drilling rigs and various intervention equipment;
- A strong understanding of hydraulics and electrical systems are preferred to compliment working knowledge of overall rig requirements and local compliance.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.