Risk Analysis Specialist
- Provide recommendations on the safety of wells and facilities located in inhabited or high-risk areas;
- Undertake risk assessment, covering the impact on the environment and the community based of the various audits already conducted;
- Compile detailed annual reports of risk assessments;
- Ensure well audits follow up and conduct reviews of risk assessments and recommendations;
- Develop PID’s (Process Instrumentation Diagrams), PFD\s (Process Flow Diagrams) and floor plans of production plants;
- Develop risk assessment reports for production plants (EPF, satellites, processing plants, HAZOP and HAZID);
- Develop hazard assessment reports for production plants (EPF, satellites, processing plants).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in risk and hazard assessment that combines personnel and well/facilities safety with environmental and community impact;
- A background or work history in HSE and Operations will be a plus;
- You must be able to identify various risks and determine actions required. In addition to having to create detailed reports, the position is required to communicate the risk assessment and recommendations to the customer.
- The primary responsibility of this candidate is to generate risk assessment tied directly to Gas Dispersion Modelling;
- An extensive understanding of gas dispersion and zones of risks are critical.
- You must have experience in software modelling of similar nature and exposure to BREEZE and or ALOHA software is a significant plus.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number +44(0)2035877705 or email your resume to email@example.com.