Senior Drilling Engineer
Location: North America
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a Senior Drilling Engineer role on a key global project. Please review the below information and if you are suited to this role, please apply today!
- Developing operating procedures and policy documentation;
- Developing completion, intervention, and work-over programs;
- Liaising with Well Planning Design Teams (Reservoir, Geoscience, Drilling, Completion, Rig Operations, and Contractors);
- Conducting technical and commercial reviews of vendor proposals to ensure the most technically sound and cost-effective methods are employed.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree preferred;
- At least 15 years’ experience within Drilling/Completions, predominantly within the drilling space;
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in well construction design, planning and operations. With demonstrated working knowledge of the following:
- Well planning of highly deviated / extended reach horizontal wells;
- Well Construction policies, procedures, and related industry standards/practices;
- Well Engineering process safety and barrier management practices;
- Tubular Stress Analysis (Landmark StressCheck and WellCat)
Further role details will be disclosed upon conversation.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.