Well Integrity Engineer
- Conduct analysis, investigations and provide engineering recommendations in order to remedy the deficiencies of the wells already inspected and those planned for inspection based on historical well data;
- Provide general support for well optimisation;
- The necessary investigations to be conducted following the wellhead audit could be an example as follows:
- Slick Line (Calibration, top sediment, PFS, etc.);
- Logging (PLT, Full off, thermometry, Video camera, tracer scan, etc.);
- The recommendations to remedy the wells inspected and requiring medium and heavy work shall be provided by the contractor’s specialists after the various analysis and investigations which will be compiled in a decision tree, defining the operations to be performed.
- Maintain production level and avoid production drop resulting from well shutdowns;
- Optimise well intervention operations and reduce cost;
- Set up a database management system covering well integrity;
- Ensure safety at work and prevent contamination of resources;
- Provide coaching and transfer of skills and know-how to Clients personnel on site.
- An Engineering degree with a minimum 12 years’ experience in Drilling, Completions, and Production is required;
- Must be knowledgeable in well design (casing/tubing), formation properties and in-situ conditions down-hole;
- Experience with remedial operations to address a variety of well issues is essential;
- Must be technical in nature to help evaluate software packages and be able to set up a database methodically;
- An understanding of well production and completion issues associated with corrosion and degradation and progressing down-hole conditions is preferred to compliment an overall comprehension of well construction and integrity is essential.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Mike Macdonald today on telephone number +442035877705 or email your resume to email@example.com.