- Systematic wellhead Inspection of the client operated production wells within the limits of the contract term;
- Carry out inspections in coordination with the relevant departments for each of the regions;
- Document inspected wellheads through an inspection report detailing its condition and the recommended preventive and remedial actions;
- Follow up on recommended preventive and remedial actions after completed inspections;
- The Wellhead inspection Specialist shall have appropriate equipment to check the condition of the various wellhead components (Corrosion detector, device to measure wellhead inclination or subsidence, pipe taps and pipe extractor etc.);
- Update the wells database as well as the action item listing for each group of wells (Field data sheets);
- Ensure the execution of well intervention operations with various equipment (Hot Tap Machine, Valve Drilling, Cryogenic Freezing, Mechanical cutting).
- This position requires extensive 12 years’ experience particularly with wellheads whether at the manufacture level and/or implementation level;
- Work history should reflect a good understanding of the wellhead components, functionality and systematic inspection;
- Individual should be meticulous in checking the condition of the various wellhead components and understand the items outlined in the requirements;
- Efficient in creating reports (computer friendly) detailing the inspection communicating these evaluations to the customer is critical;
- The ideal candidate must be able to provide recommendations for preventative measures and remedial actions for each case;
- It is preferred that candidate is familiar with special services for corrective measures (i.e. hot tap and gate valve drilling as well as freeze operations);
- An understanding of well construction and how it ties into wellhead components is preferred to compliment an understanding of well integrity.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilisation and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number +44(0)2035877705 or email your resume to email@example.com.